Spiritual counseling, as practiced at HHP, is a non-denominational, supportive therapy focused on the client’s belief and value system in support of their essential being and spiritual growth.
The goal of Spiritual Counseling is to heal grief, anger, and trauma, and facilitate the reclaiming of the authentic self.
- Creates a safe, sacred space for the client to explore past experiences and current challenges
- Enhances awareness of and deepens mind-body-spirit connections
- Encourages greater self-awareness
- Increases understanding of life purpose and meaning
- Reconnects the client with positive foundational beliefs
- Provides support in the deconstruction of old, dysfunctional beliefs and the subsequent embracing of new personal truths
- Identifies and deepens understanding of emotional triggers, ultimately helping to decrease and/or defuse them
- Clears and calms the mind
- Increases physical and mental energy
- Enhances overall sense of well-being
- Reduces and relieves stress, depression, and anxiety