Practiced primarily by Kurt Hill, Sr., who has a Master of Divinity from Chicago Theological Seminary. His concentration is in Theology and Jungian thought. Mr. Hill counsels individuals, couples, groups, and families.
Spiritual Counseling, and Spiritual Couples Counseling, as practiced at HHP, is a non-denominational, supportive therapy focused on the clients’ beliefs and value systems in support of their essential being and spiritual growth, both as individuals and as a couple.
The goal of Spiritual Counseling is to heal grief, anger, and trauma, and facilitate the reclaiming of the authentic self.
The goal of Spiritual Couples Counseling is to deepen and/or re establish healthy communication, heal grief, anger, and trauma, and facilitate the growth of authentic intimacy.
- Creates a safe, sacred space for individuals and couples to explore past experiences and current challenges
- Facilitates a discovery process in which both individual and shared goals are identified
- Enhances awareness of and deepens mind-body-spirit connections
- Encourages greater self-awareness
- Increases understanding of life purpose and meaning
- Reconnects clients with positive individual and relationship foundational beliefs
- Provides support in the deconstruction of old, dysfunctional beliefs and the subsequent embracing of new personal truths
- Identifies and deepens understanding of emotional triggers, ultimately helping to decrease and/or defuse them
- Increases physical and mental energy
- Reduces and relieves stress, depression, and anxiety