Energetic Response Therapy (ERT) is an aspect of Advanced Psychosomatic Character Therapy (APCT) specifically aimed at individuals suffering from feelings of energetic and psychological disassociation. This process focuses on reestablishing the “I AM” as the core signature for one’s vibration. Albeit extraction of undesired energies may be part of the solution, the focus in ERT is on reconnecting to one’s Center – where purity of Being lives.
This procedure normally takes 3 to 4 treatments depending on the individual. It typically involves a team of practitioners trained in APCT. In many circumstances, the positive impact of treatment can be immediate. In others, it may take one to four weeks before a clearing is fully realized.
Since the personality and the essence of Being are not the same, one might experience a positive shift toward a more authentic personality following treatment. The client can expect a return to independence and a sense of clarity and connection to his/her Higher Power, allowing for a soulful expression of one’s perfect Self: the “I AM.”
- Creates an internal environment for release and transformation
- Purges residue of energetic attachments
- Promotes healing of old wounds and toxic relationships
- Enhances awareness of and deepens mind-body-spirit connections
- Relieves long standing emotional pain patterns
- Clears and calms the mind
- Encourages greater self-awareness
- Increases physical and mental energy
- Enhances overall sense of well-being
- Reduces and relieves stress, depression, and anxiety
- Identifies root causes of physical and emotional symptoms